California New Auto Product Launch
The Countdown is On!
With the development of our new policy processing and quoting system completed, we are ready to lanuch our new auto insurance program in the glorious state of California. There was a tremondous amount of work to totally re-engineer our IT infrastructure, but we think it was well worth it ... and our Utah, Arizona and Oregon producers agree.
Now the real test ... we will be launching our new auto insurance program, on our new system in our home state of California.
With our lauch date of Novermber 15, 2014 quickly approaching, what should our California producers expect?
- New Online Quoting Systems: No more need for a comparative rater. We have a completed end-to-end online system for our producers to quote and issue new business.
- New Policy Management System: Our producers can now access policies, complete endorsements, make payments, respond to suspense items, upload discount or underwriting validation, and secure electronic signatures.
- New Online Commissions System: Producers can now download electronic commissions statements.
- Underwriting Validation at the Point-of-Sale: We now run MVR, and other underwriting validation at the point-of-sale, so this will reduce ... if not totally eliminate ... changes after a policy is bound.
- Real-Time Rating: With most raters Sun Coast is now setup as Real-Time, creating greater rating accuracy in the quotes on your comparative rater.
- Electronic Signature: Built directly into the new eVolve system, the producers can not complete the application using our electronic signature, making phone sales much easier.
If you're interested in selling auto insurance, or any of our many insurance programs, we are actively accepting application for appointment. If you are already a produer, and have not updated your Producer Agreement, you need to get that done ASAP!. For both new and update agreeemnt, just follow click the button below.